Thursday, September 4, 2008

I guess I'm watching Moulin Rouge tonight...

Hello! My name is Marsha Rivera. Just don’t say my first name three times in a row and we can be friends. The internet is a scary place and to have me publish my work in way is intimidating, especially graded work. But don’t worry, just be prepared for honesty.

My academic plans? My goal is to get through this semester with a 4.0 GPA. I want to learn as much as I can this semester and study abroad the next. It really doesn’t matter where as long as its far from here! Don’t get me wrong I like going to school at APU, but I’m certain I’ve got to be away for a semester.

I am a Communication with a Cinema Broadcast Arts minor which for me means hopefully someday I’ll be the ethnic member of the morning news team for a respectable television station. Being a news anchor is what I’ve thought I have wanted to do since my senior year in high school, but I am lacking the passion for it.

I’m not confident with my journalistic work. I feel that every person is a journalist. We go through experiences, write about them and share them with friends. We have our own perspective on the situation and alter it according to making ourselves appealing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Californian, NOT American...